Situated on the CBD fringe in the trendy and sought after suburb of Bungalow. This bright and charming low set Queenslander benefits from the north/south perspective ensuring it captures the beautiful southerly breezes and offers a wonderful location so close to Cairns City. Properties like this seldom become available.
Character filled and truly eye-catching this stunning home has you engaged from the moment you walk through the gates with lush tropical gardens that surround the property to the beautifully presented and well-maintained interior. This immaculately presented residence features polished timber floors and high ceilings, creating a feeling of elegance and space that flows throughout the floor plan.
This impressive home offers more than normal:
• Freshly painted interiors with polished timber floors
• Fully fenced with very unique dual street access
• Massive rear indoor / outdoor entertainment and BBQ area
• Bright and spacious bathroom complete with rain shower and spa
• Rare internal laundry room with oodles of storage
• Walking distance to Taverns and Restaurants
• 2.1km to Cairns Central shopping centre
Beautifully appointed and ready to move into, so if you're looking for your very own piece of inner city real estate with huge growth potential, give Chris Eustace a call today to book your inspection.
- Living Areas1
- Open Car Spaces1
- Land Area405m²